Saturday, October 18, 2008

What is a Blog..?

According to wikipedia, a blog is simply "..maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries.",....blah blah ..hmm interesting, basically a online diary for everyone to read??
I remember those days when i used to have a "Dear Diary" book... hmm i wonder where it is.. all the juicy secrets ..gosh... somewhere down under.

Ok, what made me decided to start a blog??hmm well influence from Piggy. He suggested that i should start one, since he mention that its an opportunity to share my love of photography to the world, and a place to release my frustration ( which i tend to release it to my dear cousin who i always meet up on MSN.. hehe sorry F !!!!)

So to protect my identity and the people i know.. i shall only use their first initial or pet name. So lets begin the journey of SAHM( for those who dont know what it is, "Stay at home mum")

Got to go ... be right back... master 2 is calling, i mean screaming for milk......and i haven't had the chance to finish my lunch and its already 3pm..sigh

Ok I'm back, master 2 is full and satisfied from his beloved milk.. peace and quiet at last.He surely completed his satisfaction by giving me a big fart and swaying to the wiggles... haha oh boy....

Well i shall finish up my "dear diary" soon.. need to get back to work and prepare dinner for the kids. Lucky for me i dont have to prepare dinner for the grown ups, our beloved SF and her hubby invited us over for HOME MADE pizza.. yummy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of blogging. keep it up and you'll find it fun and it'll get easier as you go. i love how you have "disguised" your family as masters 1 & 2 and "piggy". hahaha....

hope you guys enjoyed the pizza.