Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hair?What hair?

The time has come, after many months of delaying, i have finally found the courage to remove my little darling master 2's baby hair. Yes, master 1 has gone through the stage of baldness, but its so difficult for master 2. He has such a nice soft hair, reddish in colour, reminds me of a mixed blood.Excuses such as, no we cant shave his hair, he need to take a family portrait, photo shoot etc.. but that never came..



My next step is how are we going to shave his hair? Piggy wanted master 2 to have a clean bowling ball look so his hair could grow evenly and coarser. Thinking to take him to barber, i had second thought. He is a figgety boy, and to take him to the barber would be a nightmare for him, and i dont want him to have a bad experience. I know its common for kids to hate having their hair cut, but master 1 seem to be ok with it.His first hair cut was at the age of 8 months, and according to the barber, he has never experience a baby sitting so still. It was a breeze shaving his head using the blade!



I called up one my buddy, and asked her to help me to cut master 2's hair. She has the hair cutter which she uses it on her 2 boys.




Hair Cutter



help me .. Oh Oh


Do you like it??




Which one is me?


When piggy saw master 2's head, he wasnt satisfied, it wasnt bowling ball smooth. Thinking of a way to make it smooth and without the use of a blade, i remembered that piggy has a electric shaver. So here is the result...










Guess what master 1 said when he came home? "mummy,master 2 hair gone?'
Master 1 new saying , "i like a botak head" (translated " i like a bald head")

4 comments:

Gerry said...

My goodness, Master 2 looks like a MONK!! hahaha

Terri Chai said...

Wah!! I really salute you la!!
I'm too chicken to use the shaver... on Christian...
Infact, I'll freeze when I hear the shaver's buzz :p

Alina Grace said...

He's so adorable looking....so cute. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the pictures. Mike wanted to shave Caitlin's hair off when she was an infant and my answer was 'NO'!!!! Kekekekeke.....

Redbabe said...

gosh... he look like like an alien!! :p