Monday, March 16, 2009

What have we been up to?

*Kids are ZZZZzz and im grabbing an opportunity to blog** **sorry no photos.. too lazy to upload*

Well, i have finally gotten the chance to go "online". Thanks to my dad's laptop, im doing a full Internet surfing. Its only been just over 2 weeks, and it feels so long. I guess looking after the kids by myself makes time fly so slow.

Hmm.. what else, oh managed to renew my passport, had my blood test and vaccinated master 2. Otherwise nothing much left to do but food shopping..... oh but i do have a wish list before i head back to the hot sunny humid 2nd home.

wish list ( mainly food, actually its all food HAHA)

1) Dinner at Outback and eat the yummy cheesy chips
2)Kebab
3)Vietnamese Pork Roll (had it and will have it again)
4)Pork Ribs
5)leichhardt italian cafe ( cant remember the name)
6)Hungry Jack( burger king), their pork/bacon selections
7) KFC Chips
8)Chips and Gravy at red lea
9) BBQ in my dad's place
10)Buffet in Maitland bowling club, they have the yummiest selection.....

So basically i look forward to my western food selection when im back here.. hehe, ahh and im starting to dribble!

Oh i've just remembered, i've download some photos from my dad's camera, so i'll post some photos :) Taken at my dad's place

kids wrestling their grand dad



Kids in their pj holding a fruit Master 1 posing at a nearby beach

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Wow! Your dad has a tattoo!! COOL!!!

Redbabe said...

sounds like lots of yummy food...hehehe...

i bet grandad has the most fun!