Monday, March 2, 2009

Going Home

*hands starting to shake, headache starting to come in, stomach starting to turned upside down, here comes the panic attack!!!*


This is me ... which to my other half considered normal when preparing to travel. Its weird, as some people would think, and to myself, i think its weird too. I have travelled quite a number of places and i should be used to this right?But unfortunately its not that easy, tell it to my head. Eventhough im going back to my country,i still get the panic attack. I guess to explain the reason for my attack simply - afraid that i have not packed properly, afraid of the kids playing up and afraid of having the fear of flying. Yes i have a fear of flying, in such a confined place, seated for the next 8 hours or so.Once i had a feeling that the plane was getting smaller in space.. it was so bad that i was having a really bad panic attack. It was a journey from Singapore to Penang. It was so bad that i was sweating and couldnt wait to get out of the plane. But the only good stuff was the food that was served. it was lou shi fun.

Anyway back to the story, I decided to go back home with the two masters,since a close friend and his brother are making a trip back.Lets just say that it was 8 hours of burning calories for me. Master 2 decided that it was fun running up and down the aisle. Passengers took pity on me and helped me stop him by sticking their hands out to prevent him from running further up.haha..Master 1 decided to hang out with P, who decided to entertain him. sorry P, i know you needed your beauty sleep, but it was great that you were helping me out.I was super tired.I had to tell the stewardess to serve my brunch later as it will be impossible for me to eat. Lucky for me, the two little masters managed to catch a quick wink. I ordered my brunch at 1pm and quickly swallowed up my cheesy omelete and sausage. I didnt want them to wake up during my lunch,and then quickly took a super fast 30 minutes nap before master 1 woke up.( thank goodness he didnt cry when he woke up!)

So that was my flight detail.. not much cause its impossible for me to use the computer.. so its a brief entry

No comments: