Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Inconsiderate Drivers!!

"Far out!!! ", flash flash * blood pressure going up*

Ever noticed why i dislike driving, especially in Malaysia??People on the road are inconsiderate.

Took master 1 to school as usual, and waited patiently for my turn to take a turn. Today traffic was a little heavy, and the cars behind me are piling up. While slowly creeping behind another car, i left a small gap ( i didnt want to literally leave 1 inch between my front bummer and the other car bummer), a car from no where tried to squeeze into that small half a meter gap. What drives me crazy is the lack of indicator.. no signal, no thank you.. just a force me in act. There are many occasions. I'm just a nice chick who let everyone in..

 

As i was about to make my left turn, 1 car basically turned together with me,side by side and driving on opposite lane  wanting to cut in.I didnt budge, i made my way, they just dont have the patience to wait like the others...

Another inconsiderate is side parking on the main road...dont they know its a heavy traffic and parking on the side of the road is a no no? But i guess, majority just cant be bothered?As long as they can park their car, whether it on the highway or triple parking, they will do it...Hey if they can park in the middle of the road and do their errand, they will....

I am developing road rage.......

5 comments:

Szuefei said...

ganas driver!

Alina Grace said...

Do you now know why I swear so much??? I'm caught in traffic every damn day and I have to deal with inconsiderate drivers every day to work and from work.....Hheehhehee....

Alina Grace said...

Kaakakaaka....now you know why I swear so much...

Redbabe said...

chill girls... by swearing it will only boil your blood more...lols...

when impatient driver cuts in front of me, i'll just tell myself ...

"alright, he is rushing home to send his pregnant mother to hospital to deliver his baby brother"..

let him go..Lols

The Pig said...

Thou I don't drive, but given your situation, I won't hesitate to honk. I'm impatient, even if they have a "P" plate on their rear, I still won't think twice doing so. These peeps are better off the road.