Sunday, February 15, 2009

Direction

 

Its Valentines day, and piggy decided to treat me to a dessert. We wanted to just enjoyed our time together, so we told master 1 to stay at home. We bribe him by telling him that we will get him a chocolate cake for being a good boy.At the door i gave him a big kiss and a hug and told him to be a good boy. Before i closed the main wooden door, my 3 years old son decided to tell me the direction out of the house....

master 1 said, " Turn right, turn left, see park, go straight".. I was shocked. I'm thinking to myself...I know the whole world knows im bad with direction, but i never expected that my own son was one of them!

 

3 comments:

Szuefei said...

wakakakakakak

Gerry said...

You are right! It must be a shocker coming out from M1!! haha

Redbabe said...

that's hillarious!!!!! he must've caught your 'direction-less' vibes...