Saturday, September 26, 2009

Eaten Alive

 

After coming back from a relaxing holiday at Tioman, i had a very unwanted souvenirs. I have been bitten by sand flies all over my back and arm. Unable to resist the temptation, i scratch like there’s no tomorrow, ahh isnt it such a nice feeling when you can scratch ?? Well scratch = more scratching = unpleasant scars . Like the saying, once you scratch you can stop.  So the next time you see me, i will not be wearing anything skimpy, but instead i’ll be covering myself up. There goes my boob tops, bare back and spaghetti strap tops!

3 comments:

Redbabe said...

oh u guys went to tioman? how is it? surely passed by kluang?

harrison n i also got bitten by sand flies all over from cherating. real nasty little buggers. itch like mad.

Gerry said...

Try tea tree oil. The itch, apparently is caused by some toxic of the bugs.

Alina Grace said...

Ouch!!!! Sounds bad....better stop scratching.....